How to shop at Zoff?
- Do you provide free eye test?
Yes, we do provide free eye test for all customers.
- How long is the eye test duration?
The eye test will take around 10 minutes.
- Do you provide eye test for children?
Yes, we do provide eye test for children that are ages 8 years and above.
- If I am wearing contact lens, can I do the eye test?
Yes, you will still be able to do your eye test, however, your contact lens will need to be removed and rest before the eye test.
We provide contact lens cleaning solution and complimentary contact lens case for your convenience.
– For Soft contact lens wearer, you will need to remove your contact lens and rest for 15-20 minutes before proceeding with the eye test.
– For Hard contact lens wearer, you will need to remove your contact lens,1 day in advance before proceeding with the eye test.
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Cash, Nets, and all Major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB and Union Pay).
- Am I able to collect my glasses on the same day?
Subject to lenses availability, you will be able to collect your glasses in as short as 30 minutes.
- Can I purchase the frame without lenses?
Yes, you may purchase any frame without lenses.
- Can I make prescription sunglasses?
Yes, we are able to make prescription lenses as sunglasses. From there, you will be able to choose your lens colour as well.
However, please note that a longer lead time is required for mirror lenses and polarised lenses.
- Can I make new prescription lenses at your store but retain my existing frame?
Yes, you can. However, a surcharge will be imposed for this service. An onsite consultation with our optician is required to determine the conditions of your frame before fitting.
- How long do I need to wait for progressive lens to be ready?
It will take a maximum of 10 working days for the progressive lens to be ready for your collection in Singapore.
- How long do I need to wait for transitions lens to be ready?
It will take a maximum of 10 working days for the transitions lens to be ready for your collection in Singapore.
- Can I collect my PC lens with prescription on the same day?
Yes, but subject to lens availability, you will be able to collect them in as short as 30 minutes.
- Do you provide overseas shipping?
Yes, we do local and overseas shipping, but shipping fee ( varies with location) is borne by the customer.
- Are the prices indicated on the products inclusive of any lens?
Yes, it is inclusive of a standard lens with the price indicated on the products.
- What are the current collaborations and collections you have?
Please find our latest collaborations and collections by clicking here.
- Where are your products made?
Our products are made in Japan, Korea, Italy and China.
- How long can I reserve a pair of frame?
You may reserve the frame for 2 days.
- Where is your lens from?
Our lens is made in collaboration with top global lens maker from Japan.
- Do your lenses come with UV protection?
Yes, all our lenses have UV protection of up to 99.99%. This helps to prevent the UV rays from reaching your eyes.
- What index lenses do you offer for single vision?
Zoff ‘s single vision lenses comes with 1.55 index, 1.60 index, 1.67 index and 1.74 index.
- What index lenses do you offer for progressive lens?
Zoff ‘s progressive lens comes with 1.60 index, 1.67 index and 1.74 index.
- What index lens do you offer for transitions signature lens?
Zoff ‘s transitions lens comes with 1.60 index and 1.67 index.
- What is Super Hard Coating?
Super Hard Coating is an extra layer of coating which helps to protect your lenses from scratches. Lenses with Super Hard Coating are 3 times more scratch resistant compared with standard lenses. Super Hard Coating is available for upgrade at S$38 and comes with 1-year warranty.
- Are computer lenses (that cuts blue light) available at your stores and do they come with prescription?
Yes, computer lenses ( also known as PC lenses) are available at our stores with a top-up fee. You may also upgrade your prescription lens with PC functional protection.
- Are prescription polarised lenses available at your stores?
Yes, prescription polarised lenses are available at our stores. It comes in three basic colour, Brown Colour, Grey Colour and Green Colour.
- How long is the warranty and what are the terms and conditions?
We cover one year warranty on frames and sunglasses from date of purchase against manufacturing defects. We also cover six months lens warranty from date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
- Can I extend my warranty period?
We do not extend our warranty period.
- If my lens gets scratched, is it covered under warranty?
Lens scratches are not covered under warranty.
- Can I go to any of your stores to repair my glasses from Zoff?
Yes, any of the stores are able to assist.
- If I lose my physical warranty slip, is my warranty still valid?
Yes, if your frame is still under warranty, we will be able to track your record in our system.
- Can I repair the glasses if the parts are broken?
It depends on the part that is broken. We would advise you to bring down your glasses to our store so that our optician may advise you better.
- Is your warranty covered in all countries where there are Zoff stores?
We provide Global Warranty only on our lenses. Warranty slip has to be presented and verified for the warranty to be valid. More details may be found on Zoff’s Global Warranty site.
- Do you charge for cleaning services?
Cleaning services are free-of-charge for all customers.
- How often can I bring my glasses down for cleaning services?
There is no restriction to the number of times of our cleaning services.
- Do you charge for nose pad replacement?
We provide free nose pad replacement for all customers.
- Is there any time period for maintenance?
We provide lifetime maintenance free-of-charge for all customers.
- May I go to any of your outlets for adjustment and fitting besides the outlet I purchased from?
Yes, you may visit any of our stores to do your adjustment or fitting.
- How many branches does Zoff have in Singapore?
Please find our branches by clicking here.
- Where are the branches located?
Please find the location by clicking here.
- Which other countries can I find Zoff stores at?
Please find the countries by clicking here.
- I’m interested in joining Zoff’s team! Who should I get in contact with?
Thank you for your interest in Zoff. Kindly send your latest CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org